Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Title: About Me
Hi, my name is Per Jakobsen
I'm currently working as a SharePoint Developer (but with the title Senior SharePoint Architect) for ProActive which is one of Denmarks leading SharePoint consultancy firms.
I also have a part time job as Author/Instructor for DevelopMentor.
My background goes all the way back to the stone age of computer programming.
- I started as a COBOL programmer on a mainframe computer
- Entered the new age with 4th generation languages (ADABAS/NATURAL) which was supposed to save the world
- Got into PC programming in Pascal, C++, Paradox and dBASE
- Further along to client/server programming using Paradox and PowerBuilder against Oracle and Sybase
- Took the deep dive into Embedded ANSI C programming
- And finally as a natural progressing ended in my current position with .Net programming and a focus on SharePoint
On the personal plane I'm married to Sussie and am stepdad to Nicklas, who in turn is stepdad to Bella Nova, which then makes me stepgrandstepdad.
The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent
my employer's view in any way. And all information or programs are without warranty. Use at your own risk
© Copyright 2013